We are looking for:
- BA or BS degree (in a technical field preferred).
- At least 1 year of full-time relevant work experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools, technologies and concepts; Interests in the Internet/ICT security field, more specifically malware and antivirus.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English (Spanish and other languages will be a plus).
- Preferable: technical background in order to code (python language) new product features with the engineering team when idle on support and sales operations.
- Preferable: ICT security, Reverse engineering and malware research knowledge or passion to learn about these fields.
- Preferable: cooking skills (big kitchen here), D&D, video-games and sports.
- Essential: friendly, passion for sun, beach and fried fish (you will be in Malaga!)
Your work will be:
- First level support to VirusTotal users. Troubleshoot and solve user issues (mainly via email, very occasionally on the phone).
- Relationship management (VT Community, users, researchers, discussion lists, security groups, forums, conferences).
- Understand complex user requirements.
- Collect customer and user feedback, classify it, prioritize it and make it available to the engineering team. Define user needs to improve services.
- Develop and provide custom presentations about VirusTotal services.
- Demonstrate service usage and basic technical use cases (API integration, Intelligence investigations, etc.).
- Manage a varied portfolio of customers at scale.
- Manage the entire sales cycle (finance and legal tools) and customer billing working closely with the Finance, Legal and VirusTotal team.
- Formulate legal language and agreements for new services being developed by the engineering team.
- Come up with design ideas and improvements for existing services.
If you are interested, please send us an email to contact at virustotal.com (subject: "tech-vendor-support job offer") and don't forget to attach your CV.